View Single Post
Old 05-04-20, 20:58

Default Counters, 0/9999 za/can 4642

One last little bit on these COUNTERS on my 52-Set Sender. As per the first photo attached, the PA TUNE COUNTERS on the left side had been overextended at some point and no longer reads “0000” when it should.

After a careful study of the COUNTERS on the front panel of my parted out COIL, Aerial Tuning, I was able to confirm the removal of the three large screws (one upper in the decal and the two lower ones in the tack welded plate added around the dial shaft assembly) will free the complete COUNTERS assembly from the front panel, as shown in the second photo. This will hold true with the front panel of the Sender as well.

At that point, I should be able to loosen the four small screws around the actual indicator dial just enough to allow the gears to be freed from one another. See the last photo. I should then be able to re-zero the COUNTERS and retighten the four screws carefully to bring the two gears back together and problem solved on that front.

David
Attached Thumbnails
WS No. 52 Sender 27.JPG   COUNTERS, 0:9999 ZA:CAN 4642 11.JPG   COUNTERS, 0:9999 ZA:CAN 4642 12.JPG