View Single Post
Old 06-07-22, 03:32
Dan Dolan

Awesome info.....I may send some pictures and a wiring diagram to see if I am getting it right!!! Thanks a ton!!!!!
I have the Commander Call box located in the hull between the driver and the bow gunner. I kow that is correct and the wiring goes through the commutator to the COMM BOX below the radio shelf.
From there I am connecting the COMMANDER's box to the No. 19 set with the cord that has the big 12-pin connector on it....12-pin on the BOX (I presume the two 12 pin sockets on the COMMANDER's BOX are the same internally and that can plug the cable into each) to 12-pin socket on the radio (lower left corner of the radio looking at it from the front). The other box on opposite side of the turret is for the gunner and veh. captain and it wires to the COMM BOX terminals (1 thru 6) and connects up the 1-6 connections on the driver co-driver cable.
I did not know abut the fuse - I will remove that tomorrow. I will post some photos of the set up and a block diagram I will make up to see if you can discern any problems with my wiring 'ideas'????
thanks!!!!!