View Single Post
Old 27-04-16, 00:39

For the record, CTF staff are volunteers. None are government employees. The problems stem from gaining permissions from local commercial establishments and the City. Right now the hold up is securing parking from TD Place and determining the location of the irrigation system under the lawn so we can complete the camp layout. The volunteer guy doing that has been out of town on other business but is back now and will have that info for us this week. We have parking for flatbed trailers on site but we are working on securing more. As in previous years there is overnight camping, meals and water provided. Be set up by 0830 Saturday and Sunday morning. Open hours are 0900 to 1700hrs. You know the dates. You can arrive as early as Thursday afternoon.We have joining instructions to send out however it has been held up by the irrigation system problem, the camp layout obviously is part of the JI. Giving the CTF an ultimatum will not solve anything, they are good enough after all to pay for your gas. Had we been at the old location none of these problems would have existed. I'm sure that next year, none of these problems will exist if we are still at Lansdowne. If anyone has specific questions I will do my best to answer them. There is no secret information.
Btw, I'm not OMVA anymore.