View Single Post
Old 31-12-07, 00:02

Default Corowa 08

Well Gentlemen, (and Ladies), it is strange how things change. About two weeks ago Alex and I withdrew support to KVE stating that there were difficulties within the committee.

There was a meeting held in Melbourne on the 27 Dec and a major shake up has occurred that has led to both Alex and I returning all support again.

With effect 27 Dec the committee of KVE is officially comprised of:

President
Ian Pullen

Vice President
Hugh Davis

Treasurer
Maureen Bell

Secretary
Jan Thompson

Members
Euan McDonald
Alex McPherson
Barb Thompson.

I believe that the new group will be able to take the event into the future and bring the week that is "Corowa" to a new level; therefore I ask any and all people who have been erring on the side of caution in placing entries to the Secretary to now make a decision. I, for one, would appreciate your support and hope that you will place an entry. There are now quite a few people who are dusting off what has been hidden in sheds around the country in anticipation of the Tracked Vehicle Theme.

I ask anyone who enjoys this event to place the past behind them and look at this with a new perspective. We are a new committee with some new perspectives and ideas and we are there for the enthusiasts (which is you). To bring this to a new beginning (not unlike a bird rising from the ashes, eh Bob?), I ask Sunray to actually close this thread.

I can also now announce that "Corowa" now has a dedicated website. For those interested it is www.corowaswim-in.org

As before, I am more than happy to answer any questions/concerns. This can be done by replying to threads, PMs or e-mails.

Here is wishing all of you a great new year and a great New Corowa and I thank you all for your support.

It's not what you know
It's not who you know
It's what you know about who..