View Single Post
Old 27-09-15, 00:10

Default BC And Western Command

Procedures were pretty much in place when I came along in part to that tragedy many years ago. At the meetings annual events and regular trips are mentioned in the minutes and from time to time listed on Facebook, and the newsletter. For individuals who may be spread out sometimes some 100's of miles away the procedure is to email one of the executive with your date and purpose, who is participating and an executive member will reply and I instruct to print it out and keep the email with you.
So when Drew and Tami want to take out their ferret to a cruise in or tour around and they are all the way up in Salmo they are approved. I always add the caution of not to work or to school (unless part of a display or commemoration).
So far no problems and as from time to time we question our good fortune with the ICBC Vintage plates Vs. collector plates (another story) I only recently inquired if we could get a speaker from ICBC to come out to a meeting to answer questions. We have a convoy planned for 2016 to go to the MVPA convention in California. We frown on trailer queens!