View Single Post
Old 11-04-03, 00:05
Alexander Borgia

Default Re: That's just about enough of that, thank you...

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Geoff Winnington-Ball
[B]There will be no more such "debate" from you, Alexander. "Idiot" and "go to hell" say volumes about you rather than about your intended target.

-----So basically what you are saying is that it is okay to insult me for possessing my opinions on military matters? Maybe you should cleat that up because my post was in response to insults hurled at me.

Has it occurred to you that your political views and methods of expression may be a bit out of place, and perhaps even unwelcome, in a forum which has its roots in a traditional military mindset? You might want to keep that in mind.

-----Traditional military mindest? This is more in line with "those not with us are against us." Were you all serving members of the military, this would make more sense. Even many US generals and officers maintain my opinion.

I might also like to point out that both Hanno and Michael D. posted that they were opposed to the war. Considering the abuse I have suffered for posting my views, I fully understand them not saying anything more on the subject, and any others for that matter.

In any case, the next time you address someone in this manner, your posting privileges in this forum will be suspended.

----turf me now if you will allow others to post insults at me. As I said before, if an opposing view cannot be proffered without attracting innsults, then you should post the official policy of what everyone's opinion should be so that everyone will keep in line.