View Single Post
Old 05-09-17, 17:20

What a great weekend it was from the good weather to all the hard work done by so many. There was no less then 5 people that brought out multiple vehicles. They came from as far away as Ottawa and even from Bruce Mines just outside Sault Ste. Marie. We had members and non members helping in every area. Thank you to the people for helping to put up the tent and even to an unexpected visitor from the newly acquired M4 Sherman from the Military Technology Museum. I knew as soon as I saw the Sherman show up my chances of winning the peoples choice award for my WC56 command car was done. It wouldn't matter how much I stuffed the ballot box the tank would be the overwhelming favourite. The best of show went to Barry Churcher with his C15TA. The best display went to the Vintage Signals Team with a mobile military kitchen as a close second. The furthest distance travelled once again belongs to Angus Bussineau from Bruce Mines with the Hagglunds. Many thanks to Jeff Armitage and Dennise for setting up the kitchen and the ladies that served and prepared burgers, hotdogs, coleslaw and the best corn I have had all year. Thanks to Terry Witiuk for the movies system for the evening and the rope spicing lessons. I know I will miss someone so thanks to all that participated and visited our fall 2017 rally !

Last edited by Les Fisher; 05-09-17 at 21:21.