View Single Post
Old 21-09-07, 14:27

Correction of incorrect information previously posted:

Fact - 1. Tracked vehicles have always been allowed to stay in Ball Park Caravan Park for 2008. At the meeting on 26th May it was not decided that tracked vehicles could not stay in Ball Park Caravan Park. The committee has always been concerned about the general safety of park visitors and participants, when large vehicles are being driven in a confined area.

Fact - 2. At the wind up meeting at Corowa this year we started to talk about the extra parking that will be needed, due to having TV's in the park next year. I also mentioned that I had a meeting with park staff in this regard.

Fact - 3. The committee has always been looking for camping & parking of large tracked vehicles outside the park area, as far back as the last event. We talked about parking them by the river as an option. The airport has always been an option of mine, which is why I started to talk to the Corowa Mayor during our last event. Not knowing what to expect next year until recently, it has been difficult for KVE Inc to make an informed judgement on the need required for large TVs. In talking to Ian Pullen in regard to large tracked vehicles attending, we are now starting to get an idea on numbers that may be attending.

Fact - 4. Camping is available at the airport for large tracked vehicles and any overflow of tracked vehicles (ie Bren etc) from Ball Park Caravan Park, being registered through KVE Inc, as approved by discussions with the Corowa Council.

Fact - 5. Several people are meeting in Corowa on 14 October 2007 to further the plans for 2008.

Let the facts prevail and the rubbish cease. It is true to say that the majority of the committee are becoming fed up with the misinfomation that has been put around in different circles.
John Hedges
President
KVE Inc