View Single Post
Old 09-04-12, 00:12
MLU Administrator

Default Tony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private_collector View Post
I was hoping one of you guys would tell me what happened!

I made a post in the usual way, previewed to check spelling, and then submitted the post. When I looked at it a little while later.........it was like you see it now.

The only things that were different were (1) I may have closed the file upload page before I pressed submit reply, but I have done this before without the problem, and (2) internet connection was very slow and everything took ages.
Tony,

To understand what went wrong, we need to find out how you manage to insert pictures into the text of your posting in the first place!
Most members can only attach the pictures to hang off the bottom off the posting.

Did you alter any of you settings under "User CP" (see below)?

Which browser do you use?

Thanks,
Hanno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanno Spoelstra View Post
Message Editor Interface

When posting messages to the forums or other members, there are three interface types available to you. The simplest of these is a simple text box, while the last is a fully-fledged WYSIWYG editor, which allows you to format your text as you want it and see the results immediately.

Go to User CP > Edit Options > Miscellaneous Options > Message Editor Interface and if you then choose "Basic editor", "Standard editor" or "Enhanced Interface"

Depending upon the capabilities of your web browser, you may not be able to use all of these options. If you experience problems when posting messages, try switching to a different interface type.

Hanno
Attached Thumbnails
106-1.jpg