View Single Post
Old 10-02-09, 16:19
Senior Forum Member

Default Re: Thread title: '1st Canadian Air Support Signals Unit'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carruthers View Post
... It was actually the Brit info i was after, but it seemed better to ask about Canadian info on MLU, and go from there!
WW2 Military History & Equipment
This forum is for the discussion of any WW2-related military topics not specifically falling into any of the categories above. Land, Sea and Air, history, weapons and equipment.

Simon;

Above is the description of topics that fall within the 'WW2 Military History & Equipment' forum, as it appears on the index page of the MLU Forum. As you can see by the description of what the 'WW2 Military History & Equipment' forum relates to, you could have entitled your thread '2nd British Air Support Signals Unit' and still used the lead question you asked of: "Does anyone have info about this unit?", instead of the misleading thread title of '1st Canadian Air Support Signals Unit' with the lead question requesting information on this unit, which upon being answered, you turn around and reply that in fact you did not want information on 1 Cdn ASSU in the first place, but on 2 Brit ASSU ... don't get me wrong, I do not mind answering questions, I just hate to waste my time ...