View Single Post
Old 31-07-16, 19:19

Default Update - OMVA MILTON 2016

OMVA MILTON 2016 Update.

•Although the deadline to register for on-site camping was July 15th, there is still an opportunity to arrange for this if you want. The Steam-Era member rate of $60/night is what is being extended to us. Please contact Wayne Fisher at 905-878-3114 (519-740-7185 alternate) to discuss/arrange your camping/space needs. As the deadline has passed, this should be done as soon as possible. Wayne is one of the Steam-Era folks. Please let Wayne know that you will be there as an OMVA military vehicle exhibitor.
•Those who attend/exhibit with a vehicle will get free admission for two, driver & passenger.
•There will be a requirement to register with the Steam-Era folks upon arrival and proof of liability insurance ($1M) will be required whether your vehicle is licensed for road use or not. This is the same requirement for those with tractors, steam engines or classic cars.
•We (OMVA) will be providing name tags to those who attend/exhibit. If you know that you will be attending, please contact me so that I can prepare your tag(s) in advance. We will also prepare blank vehicle information cards that can be filled out on site and attached to your vehicle so the public can read about and better understand vehicles on display.
•There is no expectation that you attend/exhibit all four days however exhibiting/attending for only part of one day is frowned upon and not recommended. If you can only attend/exhibit one day, please try to be there for the full day. Event hours are Friday 12 to 6pm, Sat/Sun 9am to 8pm & Monday 9am to 4pm.
•There will be parades/grand stand drive pasts each day and the folks at Steam-Era very much want us to participate. Vehicles will be announced/described as you drive past the grand stand. Parades are 4 to 5pm each day.
•OMVA is participating as an exhibitor/special interest vehicle group.

Look forward to seeing everyone there. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Cheers, Terry.
1943 GM HUA (Project)
1962 Daimler Ferret (Sold)

Last edited by Terry Witiuk; 24-08-16 at 18:01.