View Single Post
Old 18-04-15, 01:44

Default Details of body

Bruce and David,

The connectors look to me like they were meant to power a 19 or other wireless set when it was set up outside the box in the penthouse tent . All you had to do is install a jumper cable from the batteries to the inside terminals.I have seen those connectors wired to the sets of batteries in the box. The Gibeau truck at the CWM and the truck at the Signals Museum in Kingston are set up that way.

Bruce i agree a ground spike would be a great idea especialy when using shortwave freq. and in thunder storms. Anyone else can chime in on that issue ?

Going back to the Onan. David , the shroud you were talking about. In my box the housing for said shroud remnant is present on the outside of the gen compatment just over the rifle mounts..wich could mean my box was set up for the Onan and the High Power version of the 19 . interesting discovery.

So the table goes outside under the Cipher clerk's window .

What is the tube for at the front of the box left side ( passenger ) just beside where the table would be stored ? It's like 5' -6' long and in a vertical plane near the corner ? My hypothesis is that it's for flexible or whip antennae.

Lastly ( for now, it is all the energy i have left for tonight ) , what are those lodgings or housings outside the box just over the rear door ?

Thanks a lot for the help and knowledge.

Robert
94 LSVW