View Single Post
Old 04-08-14, 03:30
carrier mech

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Dunlop View Post
Rob.
Congrats on getting the BGC back on the road again, but don't get me started on the thrills of modern day media!

Maybe I will stir the pot up and write a letter to my MP asking where I can obtain an M113 to use as a Halloween Lawn Decoration this Fall. I'll tell him I want to set it up with the back end facing the front sidewalk and the ramp down, with a pair of kids running shoes sticking out from under the edge of it. Top it all off with a Stephen Harper look a like sitting inside with a bag of candy asking the kids to come inside for a treat.

David
David: There are not supposed to be politics on this forum, especially not poking frun at St Stephen. I should think Justin Trudeau in the back of the carrier offering pot to the kiddies would be much more truthful and scary.

I did that ramp thing at the 2VP shop back in the 80s. We stuck some rubber boots on a pair of coveralls, had the ramp dropped across the boots, and one arm of the coverall with a glove holding a wrench sticking out the side. We just about gave the old ET a heart attack when he came out of the control office.