View Single Post
Old 21-09-16, 01:31

David,

Picture one is for you but unless you point me to a reputable source for me to get that kind of screen , no joy.

I played under the truck today and i am sore all over.

Found the original holes under the steel floor for the battery box brackets .

Installed the battery hold down brackets using the holes i drilled through the plywood floor using the original holes in the steel floor. Picture two and three. It is a tight fit for the battery boxes between the rods.

Found the original holes for the radio operator' s seat bracket . Drillled the plywood floor again from underneath and put in four 3/8 bolts to secure the seat bracket . Picture 4. We see them here but they are not tightened. Still trying to figure out how the seat base is attached to the bracket.

Worked on making a mock up of the Jerrycan holders that go under the rear bottom of the box to come up with some credible measurements to fabricate and weld later a proper unit. Picture 5 .

Bob , we will not discuss gross weight anymore please. It is a nightmare for HMV collectors here. Many thanks my good friend.
Attached Thumbnails
Diamond grill.JPG   battery holder 1.JPG   battery holder 2.JPG   radio operator seat bolted down.JPG   Jerrycan holder pattern.JPG  

94 LSVW

Last edited by Robert Bergeron; 17-01-17 at 04:00.