View Single Post
Old 19-11-14, 09:27
Corowa Project 30

Our Webmaster, who also posts on this forum, is a regular attendee of Corowa. If anyone has any photos of the early years (prior to digital cameras) it would be great if you can forward them to Richard or I along with details of which year it was. We are relying on people who have attended over the years to provide us with information and photos. These photos can be of people and vehicles as when we look back there are some who are no longer with us. We have a Memorial Board and there are a number of people on this and there are many more we don't have pictures or details of yet. This is another way you can help us obtain more information for our event.

We were donated a Radar Van and people have been helping to restore this so hopefully we can use this as our site office from 2015. I will add some photos of the working bee shortly.

Robert Pearce is organising the Site Office Roster for 2015 and we are looking for volunteers to staff the site office throughout the week and at the Showgrounds on Saturday morning. Send a PM to Robert if you would like more information and the times available. This is an opportunity to get to meet some very interesting participants and over the past few years I have been told some amazing stories of conversations between volunteers and participants. On Friday the Site Office at Ball Park will be open all day. On Monday through to Thursday it will be open for a few hours in the morning and again from 3 until 6pm. The Committee of KVE are very grateful of your help as we are busy organising other things during the week.

Check the website regularly for updates. this is on the home page.
Research & Development
THE COROWA YEAR 30 PROJECT