View Single Post
Old 06-06-05, 21:34
Richard Notton

Quote:
Originally posted by DaveCox
My response is that it's the best thing the French have ever done, bar none, and about the first useful thing they've ever acheived.
YESSSSSSSSS
Quote:
My thanks to the Dutch, who have also kicked it out showing that they also have an above average amount of common sense;
It's been my experience that you can rely on Dutch sensibility, they have not failed here.
Quote:
whilst we apparently do not need a referendum because Tony knows best.
The sigh of relief from No.10 must have almost exploded the building, I for one would like to record my displeasure via a referendum to Mr. Blair.
Quote:
I didn't vote for him before, didn't this time, and the only time I wouldn't miss him I'd be using a rifle!
It is unlikely we'd both miss. . . . . . . .
Quote:
His attitude to the people of this country is just so bloody arrogant, and veering more towards Orwell's 'Big Brother' every week. If he does stand down in favour of Gordon 'short arms and long pockets' Brown then we're really f****d because he is so pro-Brussels he's already got his pen out to sign us up for anything expensive and useless.
It would seem Dave and I have the same hymn sheet, and likely, several tens of millions Englishmen too.

R.