View Single Post
Old 09-05-10, 15:43
Mark

These pictures are of the blitz being serviced and the accommodation in the back for the trip.

Max I am amazed, first a service before a trip, I always thought that during the initial restoration that you imbued the girlfriend with enough good Karma to last the next 50 years and that servicing would only disturb the spirits contained within.
Now come to think about it I do remember drive shaft nuts and bolts bouncing out the back on a trip and Brenda saying to me that on the back road from Nowra to Tarago every nut and bolt that could come loose had, and the girlfriend still made it home.
The accommodation looks a bit smick it must be for an international visitor?
And I have heard on the grapevine that Swiss Chris is not taking his F15 on this adventure because he did not want the dust blowin in the windows. Now Chris after travelling around the world to get here the least you can do is take the truck for a spin to unsettle the redbacks.

I wish I was going, but work, kids holidays to cover off and a lack of annual leave means I am stuck in the office looking forward to the tales, I am sure Chris will upload if he finds a phone signal.