View Single Post
Old 23-04-04, 03:24

Default Brake parts numbers....

Thanks for the numbers Chris

I was not aware that wheel cylinders were the same on Fords and Chevs....... if so that means you Frod number are good for my C15........

... I will make sure that I remove one of my own to verify.... as I have already found some unusual features on the early Cab 11 that are not typical of the Cab 13...... I always wondered what were the small shock absorbers On the Cab 11... by chance while reviewing a part manual on a CD sent to me by one of ouor Aussie friends... I was able to ID the shock as an early Delco and also used on a the early 1940 1/2 ton military Dodge power wagon ...... what a coincidence.

I have asked this before to the adminstrators..... it would be very beneficial to create a new section ONLY for parts numbers... on a similar Dodge Power wagon site they maintain an extensive crossed referenced section for old parts to modern repro or over the counter parts.......

I know I have shared brake line numbers... and recently discovered a fuel gauge sender that will bolt on a CMP fuel tank... almsot exact same five screw star bolting pattern...... and I got it from Princess Auto parts..... probably from China..... Once I get mine properly fitted I will post all the details...

Keep on trucking.....
Canada