View Single Post
Old 15-12-15, 01:39

Default 2K1 box discussion wireless oriented

Jordan , i think that you are spot on ! Thanks.

Satchel, Signals, Canadian X 2.

The shelf is small and thin and my bet is it can't support anything heavier than the Satchel Signals..including the headsets and microphone it should contain.

Today, ladies and gentlemen , boys and girls ( i am a Canadian Snowbirds fan ) i went for it and applied the first coat of white paint.

I am pretty happy with the results. Even with just a first coat , it hides the imperfections quite well and it lightens up the interior of the box !

I dismantled the blackout curtains holders and tomorrow i am bringing the curtains themselves to a friend who makes house curtains as a profession. They are 18' wide and that is not standard nowadays so i need someone who knows his business and Michel is my man.

I left the small shelves discussed higher with Jordan in grey for now . I will further my research to inquire if they were painted white.

How about the Cypher clerk's document holder / file shelf under his desk ? How about the smell shelf on the left side of the generator cabinet ? The fire extinguiser brackets ? Were they all painted white ?

Enjoy the pictures.

Tomorrow, a second and final coat of white on the interior.

So stay tuned , same time same channel.

Attached Thumbnails
peinture blanche 1.JPG   peinture blanche 2.JPG   peinture blanche 3.JPG  
94 LSVW

Last edited by Robert Bergeron; 22-02-17 at 03:02. Reason: spelling