View Single Post
Old 16-12-15, 00:04

Default Final coat of paint

Friends,

I applied a second and final coat of white paint inside the box. I painted the floor battleship gray. It is a poetic liberty on my part and not original to my knowledge .

I have lived with battleship gray on warships , aircraft and helicopter decks most of my active life . Also in offices and barracks. So i painted my Wire 5 floor a comforting , easy to maintain colour .

I ordered 5 blackout curtains to be made up as the originals, black on both sides.

When i come back from my latest stint , i will sandblast , prime and paint the curtain holders while the curtains are being made . They should be delivered after the holidays .

So, a little break from the restoration for a few days. Your comments and remarks are always welcome but i will but cut out from civy Internet for a few days and i will be reading your posts over the week -end.

I will also inventory my wireless 19 kit over the week end to see what's missing before installation of a working setup in the box . I look forward driving the rig with full operational gear in the spring.

Attached Thumbnails
gris 1.JPG   gris 2.JPG  
94 LSVW

Last edited by Robert Bergeron; 17-01-17 at 03:40.