Thread: For Sale: 1945 Tanker Oversuit
View Single Post
Old 31-01-15, 20:28
Dusan Klavik

Default Denim overall

OK guys,
talked to Daniel today. He said he has only small sizes left (4, 5 ) the larger are sold. He s done a batch about 7 years ago which is running out. He said he sold some denim fibre to Adler (not his actual name just nick) to make some ATS overall so not sure what he used for his stuff but they might have been Daniels ones. Anyway Daniel sold out all the larger sizes, most of them went to the UK and some to Poland (probably for redistribution). He used the UKs sizing chart. He is going to make new stock, if there is enough interest. If twenty overalls are ordered then he would make them priority and get them ready in about a month or so. He is able to answer emails if written in plain English. He accepts Paypal. Also he is happy to post a sample piece of denim to anyone of you to check the tan and quality. I asked him to take some detail pictures which I will post here next week and also some measurements of his sizing. He will also look into postage costs both to the USA and Canada.

Also there might be a price increase for the new stock of about 15CND as I wrote the old stock was made 7 years ago the the prices of everything went up a little bit..

1938 Standard Flying 12 Staff Car
1943? Ford FGT cab.13 project
180 gall WWII water bowser project
1942 Fordson WOT8 project

www.rotanazdar.cz