View Single Post
Old 22-01-12, 04:21
Corowa Project 30

Thanks Ian for organising this function. The reason for changing venues was mainly due to the size of room we now require. Neville Smith, one of our KVE members who lives near Corowa has been going around local businesses to see if they will give us discounts on meals, fuel, food etc. He received a positive response from the Royal Hotel and a negative one from the Wahgunyah Hotel. It is nice to be able to support the businesses who appreciate our visit to town.

The Corowa Shire has provided us with a book of Discount Coupons and Neville has approached other businesses who weren't included in the book. If you are one of the first 250 to pre-register you will receive a copy of the discount coupon book and other vouchers.

The last KVE newsletter prior to the event has been released. If you have not received a copy emailed from me and would like a copy send me an email Richard Farrant spent many hours working on the newsletter to ensure it is one of the best!

I had a computer crash over Christmas which meant I lost 2 months worth of emails and contacts. If you haven't heard from me it might be due to the crash so send me an email.
Research & Development
THE COROWA YEAR 30 PROJECT

Last edited by Howard; 05-02-12 at 05:05. Reason: Hide email address