Thread: For Sale: 1942 Ford F15A
View Single Post
Old 03-12-14, 21:48
Mr. HUP

Default 1942 Ford F15A

Early model Cab 13, F15A (or eh, being Canadian). NO TITLE

I had plans to restore this little truck, but my priorities have changed.

I would like to see this truck go to someone who wants to restore it. If you are looking for a good project, this vehicle is only missing the cargo box/tray, a pax seat, plastic windows, radiator cap, dash instruments, and a few other bits and bobs that rust or rot away with age. I do have other Ford parts that could go with the deal.

This truck has plenty of pealing paint and rust - the cab is restorable but rust has taken its toll. The five rims are in good shape (based on a casual visual inspection), but the tires are shot. As far as I know, the engine is complete and has been covered since I got the truck. I wasn't able to get the engine to turn over when I tried last week, but will try again later.

Asking $2000.00 (based on parts cost) but willing to negotiate the price. Trades will be considered if you have HUP parts/frames/bodies. Can also deliver for $1.00 km.
Attached Thumbnails
full front.jpg   front wings.jpg   interior dvr.jpg   interior pax 1.jpg   eng compartment view.jpg  

Last edited by RHClarke; 31-12-14 at 16:06.