View Single Post
Old 18-03-10, 21:28

Good day all,

I've received a couple of inquiries as to my asking price. I would like to ask for approx $300 for it. I may very well be out of line but I'll explain a little.

I have been wanting to attend an OMVA-type of event for quite some time in order to get a sense of what the going prices are for CMP/ Carrier items as in the future I will be selling off some parts which are surplus to my requirements. About 2 years ago I sold off an original UC MkII Cam net bag for a price that I felt was fair. A few months later that original had been used as a basis for reproductions that were fetching 3 times the price that I had sold the original for. I don't harbour any ill feelings about that transaction but we all have expensive hobbies and don't really want to give away things for cheap prices. I am certainly not trying to get rich but I don't want to short-change myself either.

As previously stated, my asking price may be out of line but I am attempting to educate myself as to the current price for items.

Cheers,
Colin