View Single Post
Old 03-03-18, 01:42

Well. I am sure most of you knew I was joking with the last post, my infantile humour again.

This week saw a good amount pf progress on this project but in the back room department. I took a trip to Stayner ON for work, and used that trip to deliver two Wide track trailers that have been waiting for their new forever homes. That has put some funding into this project and cleared out some personal space. Also this week saw some tires sold. These projects don't fund themselves and it is good t clean up and downsize.

The picture in the last post was taken at a stop on my return trip at Base Borden Museum.

Now that I have a better understanding of the RAT I understand various examples much better and spot the differences.

The Borden example has pretty much all the same fitting as mine, The fitting of what appear to be a larger set of lights up front and the omission of the centre light is the only change that has been done, the evidence of the original is visible if you look closely.

The Borden example has chassis frames which are not great but look much better hosed with white paint.

I was sick on Wednesday so shop night had to be cancelled.

All is good

Home of the Maple Leaf Adapter
2 Canadian Mk1 Ferrets
Kawasaki KLR250 CFR 95-10908 ex PPCLI
Canadair CL70 CFR 58-91588
Armstrong MT500 serial CFR 86-78530
Two Canam 250s
Land Rover S3 Commanders Caravan Carawagon 16 GN 07
Trailer Cargo 3/4 T 2WHD 38 GJ 62