Same C15A back on Ebay:
... and advertised here: http://car-from-uk.com/sale.php?id=52153

Quote:
WW2 1943 -46 Chevrolet C 15 A, Army truck, 4x4
Sale price: £3,900.00 make an offer
Last update: 13.10.2013
Car location: Bury, United Kingdom
Sale type: Fixed price listing

1943 - 46 WW2 Chevrolet Army truck. Built originally for the British Army. it is R/H/D. as you can see its in original condition and could either be used as it is or re-painted etc to smarten it up. it was fitted with a Perkins diesel engine approx. 50 years ago. the engine is unbelievable. it starts instantly every time. the cab really needs some repairs. new metal letting in etc. but it has been in use this year as it is. it is mot and tax exempt.
I am the first to admit that I know nothing about these vehicles. im not even sure of the model (maybe someone could tell me) it looks loads of fun though and would be great for taking to rallies/re-enactments etc etc (if you are quick there is a big one at Pickering in Yorkshire this weekend)
The truck has a huge winch mounted to the chassis near the rear axle (see pics) It also still has the machine gun turret visible on the roof. the interior pic shows the engine cover missing but we do have that
Runs and drives. we can deliver at extra cost. comes with v5. registration number is DJU 354 and the current tax disc is here.
The v5 states a registration date of 24/06/1946 but the previous owner told me it was manufactured in 1943.
The winning bidder must pay a £250 deposit immediately after the auction ends. the balance must then be received within 5 days.
No bidders with less than 10 positive feedback unless we are contacted first either by phone 07971-845395 or by email. failure to do this will result in bids being cancelled
Edit: I now see the ad is two years old...

Last edited by Hanno Spoelstra; 09-11-15 at 15:38. Reason: date