View Single Post
Old 05-01-09, 03:36
Mr. HUP

Default The Hammond Dwarfs Dine in Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry Churcher View Post
Geoff, ask Sally if she meant Santa's elves or is it Sneezy and Grumpy?
That would leave five others including Bashful, Doc, Happy, Sleepy and Dopey (who votes Liberal so I'm disqualified). I'll take Bashful because of my retiring style...

Here is what we were up to today in Ottawa's frigid region:

Bob and Grant fed the chickens or salted the doorway.

After that fun we dug out the trailers in preparation for a potential road trip(s). Bob headed for the house to fix dinner for the annual Hammond Christmas time dinner.

Grant and I played with the HUP front fender and managed to wrestle it on.

This fender came with the HUP and was like the others, a pretzel wannabe with some missing metal. I had it restored but in the process the metal got distorted and the bolt holes did not match up with the capture nuts too well. However, a few minutes with a bottle jack and Grant's advice and assistance won the day.

Later we retired to Chateau Carriere for some of Bob and Joyce's finest food and wine. After a day in the cold, the warm house, fine wine and great food put us in the mood to chat about the upcoming year. And what a year it should be. Bob hit the jackpot with Joyce as his better half. She is an incredible supporter of the CMP cause and encourages Bob in the pursuit of this great hobby.

Bob models his new jacket received as a Christmas present:

A close up of the logo:

And all I got from my wife was a nudie calendar...

Last edited by RHClarke; 13-01-09 at 23:34.