View Single Post
Old 06-06-05, 01:42
Derek Heuring

Default Re: stuff for sale or swap

Quote:
Originally posted by 42mb
Hi Derek,

I do remember you!! Hows things in your part of the world?? I still have the 4 combat rims I bought from you. I only live 5 min. from your old PMQ. When do you think you'll make the next H.A.C.S. show?? as i'm planning on getting 2 tables for myself...maybe we could get together over a few cold ones!! I promis not to tease you about being a "Prop Top Engineer"!!

Thanks in advance for any help...I am more than willing to swap for what i'm looking for.

When your in Vancouver my cell number is 604-816-6641...call anytime...or my Abbotsford number is...604-557-1177

Thanks again.

Steve Granger
Prop top Engineer! You must have got that from Ian MacArthur! I don't have a copy of the current H.A.C.S. calendar, any chance you could email me one? I get back to Vancouver two or three times a year, I'll definitely look you up to see your jeep. Things in Texas are good....as in good and hot! We're starting to get into the mid 90's every day now, another month and we'll be into the 100's. I'll email you so we don't run Geoff out of hard drive space. Take care!