View Single Post
Old 12-08-07, 11:16

G-day all, having just read about Keith's idea, I must say I'm disappointed that it has made the forum without being first discussed at a KVE meeting. As the President of KVE, I have not seen a proposal from Keith Adams, although I believe he has sent something to the KVE Secretary (Jan) for consideration at our meeting on 19 August.
At this meeting, we will be having discussions regarding the housing of all tracked vehicles to see if they can be accommodated in and around Ball Park Caravan Park, as this is the Corowa event recognised location. I am in discussion with the Council at this moment with regard to a separate location for large tracked vehicles to put on a mobile display.
There will be other issues in association with large tracked vehicles that are also under investigation. At this point in time, until after our committee meeting on 19 August, I will not have anything further to say about this matter except to iterate, that I am most disappointed that Keith has seen fit to raise his proposal without the organising committee of the Corowa event (KVE) having the opportunity to look into his idea.

John Hedges
President, KVE Inc