View Single Post
Old 05-01-14, 02:26
Junior Password Gnome

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin powles View Post
Hi, Does anyone know where I can get the top two straps (item 10) of the featured drawing, also the 6 pin dog bone.

thanks kevin.
Item 10 is declared as "Carriers, Set, No.22", which may just be the metal frame. The set retaining strap is the same length as the longer strap in the No.21 or No.23 carriers, but the one for the supply unit is somewhat longer than the supply unit mounting strap for those carriers (as the supply unit fits on top of the set - using the same steel angle strips as used on Carrier 21 or 23 (screwed into the flat plates on the set top)). You may need to cut a longer strap down to make the supply unit mounting strap.

The strap lengths are listed in the Parts Identification section of the EMER, but I'm not sure what the length actually represents! (Just the canvas bit, from the studs to the strap-end of the thread, or the overall length of the whole thing.)

Chris.
(Carriers 1, 2 & 3 were renumbered 21,22 & 23 at some point, 24 is for the WS22 (I think) and 25 is an all-steel carrier for a demountable WS19 used in vehicles (similar to the No.3/23 wooden board type but shorter and with a single very long strap that goes around set and supply unit, plus a plate on top of the set to carry the variometer, an aerial base and a control unit. I'm still looking for the supply unit adapter plate for this carrier.)