View Single Post
Old 20-12-05, 21:40
carrier mech

Heres a new line for the liberal rebuttal to the gun control debate: "take your NRA , GUN LOVING ASS BACK TO THE U.S. WHERE YOU BELONG"

Email sent to the liberal campaign contact of Bonnie Brown, Liberal incumbent for the riding of Oakville, Ontario.
I want to thank your party for making it clear who I should be supporting in the upcoming election; in addition to the millions (if not billions) of dollars that your party has stolen from Canadians since 1993, Paul Martin's speech today makes it clear that your party's word isn't worth the breath it's spoken with. After work today, I signed up as a member of the Conservative Party of Canada, along with a $100 donation.
Stacey Cherwonak
Forensic Firearms Technologist-RCMP,
Sport Shooter, and
sick to death of you lying bastards"

And the response from one Elie Betitio, campaign chair of the Liberal campaign in the Oakville riding?

quote--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
take your NRA , GUN LOVING ASS BACK TO THE U.S. WHERE YOU BELONG, E. BETITO

Elie Betitio has since resigned as campaign chair for Ms Brown, but heres where it gets more interesting: The email address Mr. Betitio uses is ebetito@apotex.com, where he acts as a public spokesman.
Apotex is a huge company which produces things like generic drugs here in Canada.
I think this blurb off "small animals" blog kind of ties it together nicely:
"Given the corporate (drug friendly) policy coming from the standing committee on health, maybe we should be more concerned that the chair of the standing committee on health (Brown) has staff members from baby pharma (Apotex). I'm sure it is just coincidence that former minister of health (Rock)was an Apotex lawyer...hey just a sec! Isn't he now at the UN trying to get Canada to send generic AIDS drugs to Africa (with Steven Lewis). Gee, I wonder who will making them? I know as taxpayers we'll be paying for them via CIDA. No...the Libs could never be that cynical!"

Is it any wonder we don't trust liberals anymore?