View Single Post
Old 12-01-06, 00:56
former OC MLU, AKA 'Jif' - sadly no longer with us

Default Re: Soldiers? In our cities?

I've been following this. It's the most incredible insult to Canadian troops past, present and future. My letter to the editor will be on its way tonight.

I AM DISGUSTED WITH THESE ASSHOLES.

I will copy my letter in this thread.

Kudos to Mike Duffy, though... he tore a strip a mile wide off a Librano lackey last night.

Quote:
Originally posted by RHClarke
Another blast of Liberal organic matter has splattered the airwaves. The attack ad that maligns our soldiers warns Canadians about Mr. Harper's intent to send soldiers to our cities in times of crisis. This apprently is a terrible thing. "Soldiers, with guns? In our cities". The english ad was pulled, but sources tell me that they are still running the ad in the Quebec Republic.

Goes to show these Liberal knobs know nothing about our past or present when it comes to the military. Imagine their surprise when they find out about our militia - in our cities!

Voice your opinion on the Liberal Party's smear on the fine men and women who serve in our army. Email the Liberals by visiting their website:
http://www.liberal.ca/contact_e.aspx

Or use the more effective punishment of voting for anyone but the rotten, lying, corrupt, politically stupid Liberals.

23 January - get out there and do your democratic duty, and remember, if you really do love Canada, don't vote Liberal!