View Single Post
Old 17-07-19, 15:37
T-16, C15A

Default Kangaroo Cap Badges

This is from a Canadian firearms forum.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...ent-cap-badges

It is a members restricted forum, so let me know if you want me to help you out in contacting the seller.

1st Canadian Armoured Carrier Regiment cap badges
Finally convinced myself I should be parting with stuff so I'll start with these two badges. I have two 1st Canadian Armoured Carrier Regiment cap badges ( The Kangaroos ). The first I have had polished, in excellent condition with two intact lugs. The second I have left unpolished ( for those who like patina ) in excellent condition with slider which is marked J.R. Gaunt B'HAM. This Regiment was formed overseas ( Aug. 1944 in Holland and disbanded in Jun. 1945 ) and was the first use of armoured personnel carriers by Canadian Forces, they removed the turrets from Canadian made Ram tanks . I checked with eBay and found that there are 3 for sale in one ad for $400.00 + shipping and another single badge for $323.63 + shipping. Seems an excessive price to me so I thought $85.00 each which would include shipping. I'll ship anywhere in Canada and the US. Got photos but can't seem to get them on here so if interested I can provide them.

Got a lot to part with in future .