View Single Post
Old 02-09-09, 07:22

Default Thanks Hanno!! TIME TIME TIME

Hi Hanno: Thanks for posting the ad on MLU. I'm a screw up when it comes to computers. Yes...Canada...GO FOR IT! Currently...not one Canadian bidder on line!!!! Sad! It's been a great pleasure having this puppy around, as it demands respect on the road! A couple of notes... the horn on this unit is a Ford, but I have the proper CHEV horn for it. Just needs the bracket to hold it on the engine. I know certain Aussies will be p/o'd about a Ford horn on a Chev truck...but the ford horn is louder!! I also have the carry all bag for the window curtains to go behind the seats, plus a canvas radiator cover. Both units are NOS. I am currently taking delivery of the last surviour proto type, HUP ZL MACHINERY, wireless repair truck, this month. I've decided to focus on that unit, as it's about 80% complete and just needs the cosmetic finishes put to it. I can only drive one truck at a time. God willingly, the 3 Tonner goes to a good home. And to my friend..Phil Waterman...I promise you, before the end of September , I will get you Mathew Halton's son, David Halton's, email address. Cheers and Good luck...Robert