View Single Post
Old 30-06-17, 22:52
Tony Baker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Browning View Post
Hang in there Tony. My career and hobby were ended recently by a no licence, no insurance, high on drugs bum who rear ended me at a stop light.
Oh Jesse, I'm so sorry to hear that. Your story REALLY makes me mad. These low-life scum won't have to suffer the type of consequences that has now befallen you, the innocent party.
I'm not a violent man, but the person who caused your life to change forever, well I would really like to land a good punch on their face. Perhaps two! Then i become the bad man, of course. I think I'd still do it, if i thought I could get away with it. For everything to change so suddenly, and for such a lawless reason, is VERY sad. I've often said, there's no justice in the world. Sickens me.

There is an excelent movie about an exceptionally brilliant man who gets pushed further and further into a situation where he snaps and becomes the bad guy. Its a Michael Douglas movie, called Falling Down. If folks have not seen it, get a copy. Some people feel sorry for him, some people think he's just a psycho. I tend to lean towards the sympathy side.