View Single Post
Old 20-10-07, 15:07
former OC MLU, AKA 'Jif' - sadly no longer with us

Default Re: Corowa 30

Quote:
Originally posted by Bob Moseley
Hi all
You sly little doggies kept this one quiet, however congratulations on a great looking site. I have plenty of time to design the hat for that year.
Bob
G'day Bob, and thanks! Yes, surprises are good...
But "sly"...? Who, us? I prefer the term 'industrious' m'self... ... no point in broadcasting something that hadn't been ready to release, though...

Quite seriously, it's a great concept Jan has in mind, and once I reviewed some of the material she had at-hand, I was happy to sign on and do what I could to help out! The more the merrier, eh?

As me mum used to say, keeps me off the streets anyway!

I felt that with the combination of Jan's unique perspective of Corowa, Keith's professional approach to the photographic end of things, my web presentation support, and the input of innumerable people who've enjoyed Corowa over the last three decades, she could produce something really unique and timely. In acknowledging the efforts of those who've worked so hard in the past, with Corowa30, Jan is in effect building a bridge to the future.

I would just like to reiterate what's written on the site and urge anyone at all who feels they may have something to contribute to the Project to post here or get in touch with one of us through Corowa30's Contact page.

Thanks again mate!