View Single Post
Old 27-02-17, 00:41
carrier mech

I would suggest the following lows and highs for these items:

#29 scope with case: $300-$400 Cdn if in good shape. There is a #41 scope on ebay listed here in Canada now, and it has not sold for $299 but does not have a case. Another 41 scope sold on ebay in December for only £20, so the prices can vary greatly. The #41 replaced the 29 after about 1944. I paid about $200 for just the case recently, but it was a Cdn case. One has to remember that when it comes to artillery scopes, there are a lot more scopes out there than there are guns.

25 pdr shell: I am assuming it is with the bullet? If so between $150 and $300. That is the general range that I see similar shells sell for at gun shows. However if it does not have the bullet, then perhaps $75.

6 pdr gun sight: Are you talking about the #22 scope, or the complete sight unit? If just the scope,they sell for around $40-80.

25 pdr handspike: Rob Nixon should be able to answer that one for you.

C-15A extension lamp: $50-75

Shell HE in case: depends on the case and the shell. Again, if 25 pdr, same value as above. Add between $10 to $50 for the case, sepending on what it is and what condition it is in.