View Single Post
Old 02-05-18, 18:18

Default Welcome Aboard

Hi Nathan

Hope you enjoy your CMP as much as I have enjoyed mine, much easier to get information on CMPs today with the internet than nearly 40 years ago when we were mailing letters around the world to ask questions. Wanted to mention the doing things by mail because when I got started sent a number of letters to CMP owners around the world asking questions, and the Australian's who beat everybody in the speed and detail of their letters responding to my questions with photos and detailed drawings.

So ask away on your questions, though the search feature on MLU works pretty good, lots of times it is matter of how to phrase the search, if you got a question about a part or how something goes together post a photo. Sometimes you will get a response and sometimes somebody may direct you to a thread on the topic that has already been discussed.

Cheers Phil

PS- Before you start disassembling things take lots and lots of photos, my photos have helped me lots of times on things like whats this part or what order does it go together.
`45 HUP
http://canadianmilitarypattern.com/
New e-mail Philip@canadianmilitarypattern.com

Last edited by Phil Waterman; 02-05-18 at 18:20. Reason: Addition