View Single Post
Old 01-09-07, 15:16
RIP

Default What's All This About?

I would like an explanation of the following ex. John Hedges.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"At that meeting, the committee decided we will not condone or support a separate event over which we have no control.

It was the option of the KVE committee that all activities regarding the Corowa event should be under the control of KVE Inc, which was set up for this purpose."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never realised that I belonged to an Association called KVE Inc. and that I was subject to its control. Ours and others attending Corowa in the past has always been voluntary and we had always acknowledged the efforts put in by Jan, John and others. There was never any CONTROL but a voluntary attendance to outings organised by the aforementioned people.

The decision that that KVE Inc. will not condone or support a separate event I believe is very confrontationalist. Surely a working arrangement would be far better for the attendees than a splitting of the whole event into two camps.

I don't know what personal or political issues are present here and I don't care. All I want to do is to continue attending Corowa without all this crap.

Seeing as KVE Inc. is trying to control me I would like to see a copy of it's Constitution or its Rules and Regulations or whatever its purpose is.

For the record our vehicles will be housed at the airport if that venue is available and obviously we will abide by the airport's rules and regulations. But we will not be dictated to by anyone or any organisation.

I have left one club here in Adelaide due to politics and self-interest groups and I am certainly not going to entertain more politics that interfere with my hobby, especially at Corowa.

Bob