View Single Post
Old 12-10-11, 16:57
"Mr. Manual", sadly no longer with us

Default Support MLU..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanno Spoelstra View Post
Well, if the deal is beneficial to MLU, I would like thank Bob and the guy who donated the pages on behalf of all MLU'ers for doing their bit to Support Maple Leaf Up

Some donate outright, either in time or money. Others like Bob and Chris Vickery (of MLU T-shirts fame) contribute by offering worthwile deals to other members. After all, the best things in life are not free and it takes money and time to keep this forum up and running

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Hanno
MLU Administrator

Hanno..
As usual I sent in my contribution to Shawn W-B..in cash..as usual and low and behold he sent back confirmation in a nice letter with a real stamp on it and I invited him to join us in Ottawa at Gracies..for a gather up when he is in Ottawa..
I used to contribute directly to Jif every year when we would meet and I am sure that it went directly in to the "Business expense'' column of the ledger under "entertainment"..which was fine by me..man needs a little fuel to pick and peck over a hot keyboard..
I miss the lad..
we always had fun at our meetings..
I hope to carry on the tradition with his son..but Real letters..??
I did a MLU site search and could find no message address for him or his email address so if it is available to me .send a PM..
Thanks and keep the funds flowing..

Last edited by Alex Blair (RIP); 12-10-11 at 17:44.