View Single Post
Old 23-03-07, 19:43
Vets Dottir 2nd

Default Re: Ganmain to Yass

Quote:
Originally posted by Geoff Winnington-Ball
A busy couple of days in the magnificent company of Howard, Jo, and their great young lads. Tomorrow Jo's running me up to Yass to spend a few days being abused by the Hedges coven, then after that, who the bloody hell knows where. I remain surprised that so much time has gone by so quickly! Except for my kitties, I don' wanna go home...
Good to hear a wee bittie something from yourself in the forum Master Ozzie Jif

... and ref Keefy's comment about "dialup" ... how well I remember that from before highspeed 24/7! Me appreciating having access to online AT ALL was what helped me accept the slowness and budgetting time ... grudgingly

... Meow meow ... TUNA ... meow meow ... MEOW T_U_N_A

I expect you'll have tons of memories, stories, and pictures to soothe your withdrawals from Australia and your phone bills will be going UP UP UP with calling all your new Australian buddies

Quote:

Anyway, I'll be in touch sometime tomorrow. Karmen, teach Keefy everything he has to know... everyone, if there's something you need, by all means email me BUT COPY KARMEN. One of us will get it sorted.

Out for now.
I'll teach Keefy the bits of Admin stuff I know how to do, but I still don't know how to submit trouble tickets should the forum go down, therefore can't show him how to do that!!! If the forum goes down it will have to wait for Hanno or yourself to deal with it.

For the record to all, I can help you with access or login troubles like resetting/changing passwords for you, or email addresses, moving or deleting posts, sometimes I can help with posting photos by making them MLU acceptable size, and little things like this. Whatever I know how to do, I'll pass that "how to" onto Keefy as we go so he can do this stuff for you as well

I know I don't have to say "enjoy yourself"

Karmen