View Single Post
Old 30-08-10, 19:56
Dan Dolan

Default Universale carrier for sale

I have decided that I need to work on the Stag (T17E1) instead of the T16 so - I need to find a home for my T16 project. (ACTUALLY, I NEED THE SPACE TO BRING THE T17E1 INTO THE SHOP AND THE SPACE CURRENTLY OCCUPED BY THE T16 IS THAT SPACE!!!!) I have redone the motor and reinstalled it in the chassis. Every part for the correct T16 back to Ford condition for WWII mfg is included. Even the correct horizonal barred siren. The fuel tanks and the fuel tank boxs and tool boxes are repro'ed and ready to go and are included. Includes all the Piat, Enfield, and Bren brackets and the 2" mortar bracket as well. This Universal Carrier is ready to be bolted back together......I have the pictures of all the parts included. Rod Shaver - the guy that has the carrier parts int he States knows what I have and I manufactured manyof the missing Universal Carrier parts for him and for me....602-421-0858. If I start bolting it back together, I will begin to raise the price and maybe singificantly since a completed UC is worth a lot more than I am asking for this bolt-together project. There are extra track pins included. A few extra track sections also included. Can transport a reasonable distance for diesel and motel costs.
Call DaninNM to discuss 505-269-2056