View Single Post
Old 31-12-07, 00:48

Default Year of the Tracked Vehicle (Corowa 08)

As all is now behind us, a new committee is finalised & the earlier thread is closed. I ask any and all interested participants for the Year of the Tracked Vehicle to forget what has transpired and move forward with us. There will be numerous questions from many people and I will be happy to answer as many as I can. You can post them here, or PM if you wish.

Suffice to say, we want this to work, for you. For this to happen we need your support. I realise that not everyone is going to be happy with some aspects but bear with us. Due to the very nature of the theme there HAS to be some concessions. Remember, one year at a time... If the particIpants want the swap meet to stay where it is then so be it. Let's get over the coming event before you sound off.

The local council are working in with us and there have been changes at the airport that have been placed there by council (eg the photo area is now fenced off due to the local B&S Ball). These are things that are now permanent whether we want them there or not, so we have to accept them. Changes will happen, we have to keep abreast of current laws, liabilities & circumstances - that is all a given. To believe that the week we enjoy will sail along unchanged is really a head-in-the-sand approach.

That is where we come in. Let us know your thoughts, feedback and concerns; this is your event, we just co-ordinate it. Having said that, let's be practical shall we with any feedback? Not just a bleat for the sake of it, legitimate things only. Look at what personality clashes have caused in the past!

I suggest that the new website is checked regularly as this is now the official site. (Not that we are going to leave you Geoff!!!)

On behalf of the new committee I am looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible in March.

Bring It On..........

It's not what you know
It's not who you know
It's what you know about who..