View Single Post
Old 03-04-07, 20:23
Vets Dottir 2nd

Well, looks like Geoff is cooling his jets at Los Angeles airport right now waiting for his flight home to Toronto. He must be outside smoking up a storm

QF11 from Sydney to Los Angeles est. 09:45 "09:34 Landed"

K.

PS: ... I just remembered Geoff should land at Toronto airport approximately 7:55 p.m. Toronto time ... so ... he must be boarded and may already be airborne? Wow ... almost home after a month of Australia. Bet that's gonna feel strange to be back home, but good to see he cats and unpack his bags and stay put for a while

BTW folks, my newest understanding regards my own trip and tickets with my name as passenger situations is that now I have been told yesterday that the tickets are good for using for one full year from date of purchase, can not be refunded (or sold/traded to another passenger ??? ) There would simply be a big fee charged for the airlines to change dates/times. I would now have to change/sort out some situations and upcoming things (ongoing treatments and other upcoming important things) to go ... and sort out other things this end and that ... but, bottom line? There is still possibility, as long as the trip is completed and I'm home again by January 15, 2008!!! if people still want me visiting and all gets sorted out that I need to sort out regards my own sitreps with treatments and all

My original interpretation of nonchangeable tickets I thought that meant can not change date/time of original flights, then I was told I could leave on a few different dates by April 30th this trip, and now its by Jan 15, 2008. Amazing! ... Make up my mind for me please :

Kartmann