View Single Post
Old 02-03-16, 02:04
carrier mech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Canuck View Post
Wasn't sure how to respond, I'll assume the gentlemen with the opinions are not actually interested in buying anything.
If any of you sell something of questionable value I'll try to do the right thing and say nothing insulting; like my mom taught me fifty years back.
Also I think it's unobtainium not 'Plutonium' first you'd need a special licence to sell that stuff and secondly I think the stuff is sort of dangerous, no?
Maybe something constructive.............. like what a complete set in original box with shocks and plates is actually worth, then the rest of us that have no idea might be able to get an inclination of what they are actually worth.

Geoffrey Truscott aka Johnny Canuck Canada
Well Geoffry, if it's a listing here on MLU I won't comment on somebodies' price, no matter how exorbitant it might be. If I know the seller, I might PM him. But this was a listing on ebay, so it's kind of fair game to call it when the price appears a little greedy. I had no idea it was one of us.

What is the market price on these things? Here is a little test. I have the two in the photos below in perfect condition, C/l\ marked. Not shown in the photos are 4 of the thin strips that go with them. First person who wants them for $20 (plus actual postage of course)for their own use or collection (not so they can merely re-sell them) can have them. And that is Canadian dollars, cause I am in Canada. Not American dollars because they are 45% more.

If someone PMs me and takes them, then we'll know the price is somewhere between $20 Cdn for a perfect pair, and $200 US for the set on ebay.

I hope I don't offend you with this post Geoffrey, and believe me, I have edited it a few times before hitting the "post" button.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCF0005.jpg   DSCF0006.jpg   DSCF0004.jpg