View Single Post
Old 30-12-05, 19:12
British Indian Army

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Request for photos and/or CT #

Quote:
Originally posted by Stewart Loy
Nigel,

Speaking of " that project ", how is it coming?

A great number of stockings remained unstuffed again this Christmas in want of your book. I am not sure how much longer I can be good whilst I wait ...

Stewart
Sorry guys I have had a sh***y two years. First my big op, next my big warehouse fire, then my best pal died (Military vehicle chap too), then a law suit re the fire, my mum died in October and my wife has had a major op in December. But things are changing, my wifes results are completely clear and my carrier starts fine. My dingo (burnt in fire) is being restored and I have bought a 1940 Ford Fordor Staff Car and a 1942 Matchless G3L. The project is now being well and truly kickstarted so will keep you all informed.

Clive I would be interested in that carrier photo/s with the roof! Its amazing and I laughed at the fact there are no seat backs, presumably so the crew could slide back and get lower! The blood stains on the roof next to the rubber head pads worried me! I also think this was an attempt to run a carrier along the seabed after they tried to float them, in case they were put ashore too soon!!

Have been reading posts regularly if not contributing much!, but in the words of Freddy "I'm back"!!!

Nigel

1942 Ford Utility 11YF
1942 10cwt GS Trailer