View Single Post
Old 21-03-08, 01:58
Corowa Project 30

I must say that I was very impressed with the number of vehicles and people at Corowa this year. I must thank those people who assisted to share the load including the KVE Committee, KVE members and other partipants. With the Swim-In increasing in size it is impossible for just a few people to successfully manage the event. People have already contacted me to offer assistance for next year and if you are able to help in any way send me an email and I will put you on the list. Even though the event only goes for one week a year the planning has already started for 2009.

In the participant packs we gave people the opportunity to vote on a theme for 2012 and the outcome was 'Year of the 6X6'. Next year the themes are 'Year of the Amphibian' and 'Year of the Blitz 2'. We will be celebrating our 30th Year of this event so it looks like we could have well over 200 vehicles. In 2010 the theme is 'Year of the Jeep', and in 2011 the themes are 'Year of the British and European Vehicles'.

I am accepting entries for 2009 and you would have received a copy in your participant pack so feel free to send it in or download a copy off the website.
Research & Development
THE COROWA YEAR 30 PROJECT