View Single Post
Old 10-02-08, 13:14

Default Corowa Airfield

Ladies and Gentlemen, the event is almost upon us and your committee is working hard to make this happen for you. At this stage, the accommodation is virtually booked out at the airfield but there are still a few sites left.

It is at this stage however I wish to remind everyone that the Airfield is only an annex to the event and is NOT taking over. I have spoken to the van park owners and they are happy with this. Remember we have to keep the big toys out of the main part of town.

Just to settle a few concerns that I have been fronted with. The Airfield DOES have showers and toilets despite what some have been told. For those who are staying at the Jump Shack there is even a swimming pool. The staff there are also cooking meals at reasonable prices. This includes breakfast, lunch & tea upon request.

Those who are hoping to bring pets though, I am sorry but state and Federal laws prevent animals at Airfields.

Any further questions can be forwarded to myself or the committee and we will be more than happy to dispel any rumours.

It's not what you know
It's not who you know
It's what you know about who..

Last edited by Ian Pullen; 11-02-08 at 10:46.