View Single Post
Old 03-03-19, 18:15
carrier mech

Default Titan 11.00-20 non-directional tires.

For those with either the larger CMPs or the old deuces, I noticed an ad a while ago on ebay for NOS Titan brand 11.00-20 NDT tires at $125 USD each. I contacted the seller through ebay and ended up contacting them directly. In the end, I got 8 tires along with 1 very good Wrangler HMMWV tire and runflat on rim for $1050 US. They managed to get all that on one pallet, strapped and wrapped, and shipped to my border depot for another $270. Once all the exchange was figured out, along with the taxes at the border, they worked out to less than $200 Cdn a tire. The tires are fairly fresh manufacture, and complete with flaps. They have sold several hundred on ebay, and Dustin, whom I dealt with, said they still have good inventory.

The company is Feltz tire (they have a website) out of Marshfield Wisconsin. Highly recommended. I can also recommend the Titan brand of tires as well. When I restored my M135 about 6 years ago I used those on the back of the truck, and 2 brand new STA brand on the front. The STA fronts have slightly weather cracked since then,but the titans are looking great.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0001 (5).jpg
Views:	4
Size:	743.0 KB
ID:	105850

Name:  feltz tire.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  48.8 KB

Last edited by rob love; 03-03-19 at 18:24.