View Single Post
Old 23-01-07, 18:44
"Mr. Manual", sadly no longer with us

Default Re: All will be revealed at Gracies!

Quote:
Originally posted by RHClarke
Geoff (somewhere lost in space over Ontario),

Answer to Question 1: Alex drinks coffee all night long, so judging from his accelerated state of agitation by nights end, I vouch that he is alive, but no, he does not live there...he just likes to get there early (in fact he has been there since opening time today).

Answer to Statement: The duty of a sentry or guard is to alert those he/she is quarding to any untoward activities. I get the feeling that if you see something that interests you, it will not be shared with the "guarded"...so, stay close to the pack.

Answer to Question 2: Well, we could always talk politics - that gits me riled up. In truth, I am too old to chase wimmen, and I don't need to drink to forget...that happens naturally now. I will give Ottawa some credit - it has perhaps the greatest collection of CMPs in Canada...now that is worth getting excited over!
OK RH...I wasn't going to tell any tales out of school,but for our readers information ,the last time we were at Gracies I was so shocked by your manners after you had that Shirley Temple,I dropped a whole handfull of soup....
I'm waiting patiently for King Willy...and then we'll be on our way..